6.7.12

I ink not


Image: wheredidugetthat.com


Image: mie quist, wewonder

Image: bohemeianchic.com

Image: Pinterest

Image: Pinterest
I'm rather picky when it comes to tattoos - But picky in a strange way, because I like tattoos that are very visible, like on the lower arms or the back of the hands -and I only like them on other people :) I don't have any myself (I'm a chicken) and I probably won't be getting any unless I get hit by a severe case of mid-life crisis. I can admire them from a distance though and wonder about them in my own neurotic way - why people get them, what they mean, do people get really tired of them? Do tattoos carry negative stigma? Are they decorations, self-expression...? Well I guess it's like with most things -individual. My favorite of the ones above is the last one.I would love to see it in color.
Xx Eva

No comments :

Post a Comment