15.7.12

WATER WORKS


We have the purest water here in Iceland and I'm grateful. My problem is that I have found it hard to drink a decent amount of water during the day. Usually ending up with a cup of coffee instead of water. Doing 3-5 cardio sessions a week where I sweat so much that I look like I'm coming straight from the shower, I had to improve my drinking habits. According to this hydration calculator I should be drinking 10 glasses of water a day! I´m guessing on my good days I've been drinking 5-6 glasses. 


Occasionally I have bought some juices from The Berry Company and loved them and when I tasted their tea's I was sold. Now I blend my water (7:1) with the white or the green tea (it's supposed to be served unblended though)and it makes the water run down much more smoothly, helping me reach the 10 glasses a day.
Xx E

Ps. I got a sample of Estee Lauder's BB cream yesterday and quite like it. It smells of cucumber and the consistency is quite thick. I have only tried it once and I was pleasantly surprised. I'll wait with a verdict though until I've used it for at least a week :) Haven't checked if it contains some 'evil' ingredients (I suppose at least perfume if it smells of cucumber). Found this educational post about chemicals in skincare products.

No comments :

Post a Comment