20.10.12

Three is a party





    What they promise to do:
  1. Chanel sublimage la creme, The complexion will be more radiant and even. Facial contours  firmer. The face smoother, more toned and you will glow with beauty.
  2. Dr. Brandt lineless eye cream, an anti-aging, anti-oxidant eye care essential which  maintains a youthful eye contour with vitamins C and E to help the skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  3. Estee Lauder advanced night repair, a serum for younger, smoother and more radiant looking skin.

I went through some of the top-shelf posts on into the gloss and got inspired by women that are around the age of forty. Some of the stuff recommended would ruin me and some of the products are prescription only, which I cannot be bothered with. So here are three products that should not be so hard to find. I wouldn't buy the Chanel cream "just to try" because it is really, really expensive, but if I could get my hands on a sample and it would work - maybe I would go for it and switch between that one and the Embryolisse cream (the cheap pharmacy cream sans parabens from France). I am always looking for that one perfect face cream without much luck. The eye cream I would love to try and I can't believe I've never tried the Advanced night repair!
Xx Eva

No comments :

Post a Comment