12.11.12

Obsession

Image Eva

My skincare obsession continues. I decided to make my own remedies and found some recipes online. This is no new science but since I've never tried anything like this I figured why not give it a go. These recipes promise to clear your skin, moisturize, give it a healthy glow and reduce fine lines (hallelujah).  The first bottle contains olive oil and the juice from one lemon and one orange. The second bottle is filled up,half and half; castor oil and olive oil.  The castor oil is said to remove black heads and other "dirt" from your skin, the olive oil acts as a moisturizer and the lemon and orange juice give you "the glow" and work on the fine lines. I can't wait to try this. I will keep you posted :) (Yes I know, I'm probably a little over-excited...can't help myself ;))
Xx Eva

No comments :

Post a Comment