8.11.13

Have a good one


Helgi! LOKSINS... segi ég þó að heilt tonn af þvotti bíði mín. Ég býst við að finna margar góðar afsakanir (pinterest) og láti hann eiga sig ;) 
Ég myndi ná mér í eintak af Hús Og Híbýli sem er nýkomið út. Þar getið þið nefnilega séð gullfallega heimilið hennar Áróru.  Góða helgi!


Weekend! I say FINALLY even though there is ton of laundry waiting for me. I'm sure I will find plenty of good excuses (pinterest) to avoid it ;) 
I am proud to tell you that Áróra's beautiful home is featured in this months issue of "Hús Og Híbýli" an Icelandic interior magazine. Have a great one!


If I would be having friends over for brunch I'd want to try a couple of these Mimosa recipes


My daughter and I have this Song on repeat while we are getting ready in the morning

Two stylish Danish mother Bloggers


Xx Eva

Image: www.lily.fi


No comments :

Post a Comment