31.10.15

We always meet again

 
We always meet again clothing collection is the newest addition to the label Helicopter, by Icelandic  designer Helga Lilja Magnúsdóttir. This collection is the best I've seen from an Icelandic designer in a while. It's so good that I, a mere fashion layman, took the opportunity to enter it for the Icelandic design prize. I don't know what got into me but I was fascinated by the 90's vibe, the materials and the story behind it. We always meet again refers to the kind of awquardness of a relationship that didn't last, past and present feelings and the fact that you will meet again. This story is told quite literally by some of the pieces that make you wear the whole in your heart and feelings on your sleeve. Check it out here

xx Eva
 
Images: hcptr.com, schonmagazine.com
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment