8.8.12

50 shades & grey

I haven't been to the hairdresser for almost a year! I give my hair a little trim from time to time but I don't do anything about the color myself as I do not dare. The reason for my hairdresser sabbatical is that I wanted my own shade back after having colored it for about 10 years. It's been blond and black and back again. My own color is dark brown and now with a hint of grey! So what I do is, I have this very professional trick of applying mascara to the visible grey before going out in public! I don't know how long I'll be able to get away with this though...? I'm starting to plan my next visit to the hairdresser and cannot decide if to just enhance my own brown color or give it a little caramel highlighting...Well to be honest, I've been planning this visit for several months in my head while still trying to pray the grey away... but now it's time to act. I read this interview with Julia Restoin-Roitfeld where she says that she started going grey at the age of 18! Do you think that her hair might have turned  white, a la santa claus by now? At least she has a good colorist :)
Xx Eva

No comments :

Post a Comment