30.10.12

San Francisco


Just got back from San Francisco. I love this city. My hotel was on Powell street (Union Square) so I was surrounded by shops. This is a shopping Mecca - everything is within a walking distance (I really mean everything). I did some serious power shopping at Gap and Nike so now I look pretty professional at zumba class  :) Madewell had some cute stuff and if you want to do some vintage shopping, go to Haight Ashbury (I only passed by).  I went to China Town's Great Eastern Restaurant and literally felt like I was in China! I can recommend Gitane for dinner, a really lovely place with great ambiance and good food. Have the bacon bon bons, they taste great and are good for your digestion to :)  You can also dine outside (wouldn't want to miss the decor inside though). For breakfast I would go to the Grand Café a pretty place that takes you back in time and then actually the Cheesecake factory (!) on O'Farrell Street for lunch - sit outside and enjoy the view! I walked over the Golden gate bridge in sunny weather (no fog) and felt like I was in the South of Europe when looking over the bay..What a sight! I warn you, my recommendations are for people that don't have a lot of time there, like me... :)
Xx Eva

No comments :

Post a Comment