21.4.13

Star



Lindex has made this quite cute copy of Carine's sweater dress. Available in white here. I got it on sale the other day, marked down three times - but then I got a parking ticket the same day which kind of spoilt it ;) I'm not a huge fan of copies though and think that they could be a little subtler sometimes - you know  - where you would be able to see where the inspiration comes from but there would still be difference. For two reasons -  It's never nice to wear something that screams COPY and second - well maybe the high street should encourage their designers to be a little more creative. I love Topshop for that. They are kind of doing their own thing. It's a pity I'm getting to darn old to wear their stuff :)
Xx Eva

Images: www.lamodellamafia.com, Lindex


No comments :

Post a Comment