2.8.12

PARIS BEAUTY BUYS

BB cream Nuxe huile argan oil
I ended up buying the cheaper version of the BB cream from Lab. Garnier. It's not worse than the Estee Lauder one, just different. What I like about it is that I don´t need to apply additional sunscreen (note the Estee Lauder one has a higher factor) and I don't need to apply concealer! Also there is no need for extra moisturizer, I just apply a little serum underneath. I think I will use this in the summertime as there is no point applying anything with sunscreen in it during winter here in Iceland. My other Paris beauty buys include Huile Prodigieuse (dry oil) from Nuxe. I love the smell - they also have it as perfume, but I like the oil, I have had it before. In addition I got  argan oil for dry/mature (!) skin for dry patches on my cheeks. I think I can blend it with the Nuxe one. There was a pharmacy right outside my hotel and I spent at least an hour in there. Parisian pharmacies are almost as good as U.S. drugstores :)
Xx Eva

No comments :

Post a Comment