23.6.13

Oh my Loquet!






How prrrrreeeettty is this! I adore jewelry ... but now I am in love. I am almost embarressed to be as excited about bling. So what is so special about this? First of all it is beautiful, feminine and gold. Second, you can design your own loquet yourself! The concept is a collaboration between Laura Bailey, who has been featured here on the blog a couple of times and jewelry designer Sheherazade Goldsmith. This goes straight to the top of my wishlist for when I win the lottery (this is not cheap stuff). The last image is my own design, consisting of a large heart shaped loquet with four charms; diamond encrusted moon, peace sign, the hamsa hand and my birth stone. I did another smaller, round one with my daughters initials and her birthstone. Go to the website and design your own!

Þetta er það fallegasta sem ég hef séð lengi. Ég er vandræðalega ástfangin af þessu skarti. Í fyrsta lagi er þetta ótrúlega kvenlegt og fallegt og úr gulli ;) En snilldin við þetta er að þú getur hannað þitt eigið nisti! Laura Bailey vinkona okkar og Sheherazade Goldsmith skartgripahönnuður sameinuðu krafta sína og þetta var hin undurfallega útkoma. Ég er að fara að kaupa svona þegar ég vinn í Víkingalottóinu (þetta er ekkert ódýrt). Síðasta myndin er af "mínu" nisti. Ég valdi mér stórt hjartalaga nisti og setti í það: hálfmána með demöntum, friðartáknið, hamsahöndina og mánaðarsteininn minn. Ég bjó til annað minna, kringlótt með upphafsstöfum dóttur minnar og hennar fæðingarsteini. þú getur farið á heimasíðuna og hannað þitt eigið!

Xx Eva

Images: vogue.co.uk


No comments :

Post a Comment